WHITE ROCK / SOUTH SURREY
Customize Your Float
We Have Pods
Customize your float in one of our float pods. Experience zero gravity. Float effortlessly in 1000 pounds of enriched Epsom Salt water heated to skin temperature.
Our float pods allow you to customize your float. Total darkness or soothing lights. Complete silence, relaxing music of your choice or even better! guided meditation to help you shut off your mind and put your thoughts to sleep. Just a short while ago, people suffering from claustrophobia couldn’t enjoy the benefits of floating; not so today, a customized float with the top open or close allows everyone to enjoy a relaxing float. Even the water can be warmed up a bit for those individuals that get cold easily or cooled a bit for those individuals that are always hot.
If you decide to go for full sensory deprivation, our pods give you light-free, sound-proof environment. For those that are looking to float for health reasons and not looking for a complete deprivation of the senses, we create the most comfortable and soothing environment to relax and float stress away.
Floating brings mental and physical benefits. Some benefits are:
First Time Floaters
To achieve the best results out of this experience.
Before Your Session
- Do not shave or wax on your appointment day; Epson Salt can cause irritation in recently shaved or waxed skin. (Vaseline is provided to cover cuts and avoid discomfort)
- Please book your session 48 hrs after having hair color treatments and tanning.
- Floating under the influence of alcohol or drugs is not permitted since deep sleep can result as a consequence
- Have a light meal 1.5 to 2 hrs prior to your session; this may help you avoid hunger
- Avoid having caffeine and/or smoking before your float. The stimulating effect is the opposite of what you want to achieve when floating, relaxation
The Day of Your Float
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment
- We recommend using the washroom before the float to avoid interruptions during your session
- Once in your Float Room, take a short shower to rinse deodorant, gel, makeup and other bodily products
- We provide earplugs easy to insert when you are still dry. They create a seal that prevents water from getting into your ears
- Step into the Float Pod, and relax
- Once your float ends, shower and get dressed. You can enjoy a tea in our lounge and share your experience with us
floating is an activity that doesn’t involve any risk; however, it is not recommended for individuals with:
- Skin infections
- Open wounds
- Recent surgery
- Recently tattooed
- Respiratory conditions
- Severe mental diseases: some can experience unexpected effects; we recommend you discuss floatation with your doctor and follow his/her advice
- Epileptics, even under control, should have a suitable helper during the float
- High risk pregnancy. Please consult with your Physician